- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, a well established Cysec Regulated Broker, is looking to hire a Senior Software Developer for their offices in Larnaca.
The company is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document Python/Java/.Net/MySQL applications
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs and conferring with users; studying systems
- flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas and following the software
- development lifecycle
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required, explain bugs and solutions to both technical and non
- technical colleagues
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Design physical and logical DB models
- Write SQL queries and fine tune the queries for optimisation
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation
- Ability to remain flexible and multi-task when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Provide technical support to clients relating to company web applications
- Conduct an evaluation/QA-testing of new software products
- Support and maintenance of existing codebase
- Think strategically and solve problems pragmatically
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Very good understanding of software design and architecture
- Agile Working Experience
- Experience of CI technologies – Git and Jenkins
- Desing Patterns
- Unit Testing
- Experience in ORM such as SqlAlchemy
- Experience with Tornado framework
- Experience in FX, gaming or similar.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in working with very senior and hands-on technical experts.
Our client offers a salary of 2500-3000 euros gross per month based on skills, qualifications and experience plus 13th salary, medical insurance, 22 days annual leave and double pay on bank holidays.