- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Retail stores
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Our client, a well-established retail group, is searching for an experienced professional to join the team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications which include full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Analyses data from various sources, flat files, databases and other systems.
- Need to translate business needs to technical and be able to analyze, design and develop data warehouse and data architecture.
- Develop analysis of the requirements for developing the reports with the monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Development of BI solutions and reports using Microsoft’s Visual Studio tools (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Business Intelligence BI tool).
- Administrate, maintain and operate the data warehouse, data marts, reporting tools, OLAP and dashboard technologies.
- Responsible for the Maintenance of Databases (create, maintain and run the maintenance plans).
- Support, fixes existing inhouse developments.
- Support business users on their BI enquiries.
- Development and optimizing developments (web/windows applications (Αsp,VB,C#)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Develop and update existing technical documentation.
- Able to implement further duties assigned by the manager.
- Bsc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS) or relevant degree
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft’s BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server).
- Knowledge and experience working with C# and SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries
- Excellent knowledge of SQL maintenance
- Proven experience as BI administrator and developer
- Background in data warehouse design
- Background in BI technologies (Power BI, Analysis Services of SQL)
- Multitasking and able to work under pressure with good communication skills
If you wish to apply, please submit your cv at https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13418