- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Software Developer/Automation Engineer to join our Quality Assurance & Test Services Software Development team in Nicosia. Responsible for building and maintaining testing automation scripts and frameworks that execute the verification and validation of TSYS software products, the successful candidate will design, develop, execute automation scripts and analyse automation test results. The candidate will also be involved in enhancing and supporting internally developed software of other value-added areas such as Operations and Reconciliation.
(S)he will be expected to collaborate with application architects, developers, product managers, business analysts and management teams and to develop knowledge as it relates to assigned projects and tasks.
Essential requirements for the role:
- 3-5 years of relevant professional software development experience
- Good working knowledge of C#, VB.Net, Visual Studio
- Experience with XML, HTML
- Demonstrates intermediate proficiency and knowledge in database SQL querying
- Good general knowledge of technology.
Desired Requirements for the role:
- Previous IT experience preferably in a financial related industry (specifically in banking/card applications)
- Experience in any of the below applications/technologies/programming languages:
– Selenium Webdriver
– DevOps tools related to Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
– Familiar with ISO 8583 message format
- System Administrator experience (Windows/Linux)
- Microsoft Excel (intermediate).
The successful candidate should also have the following experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar subject
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify technical issues quickly.
What we offer:
- Challenging, interesting work in a truly international environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop from an experienced team
- A culture focused on people where every individual contributes and makes a difference
- A friendly working environment, with a strong sense of camaraderie
- Competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 1st March 2020.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.