- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Retail stores
- Company Cyprus Trading Corporation Plc
The Ermes Group, the largest and most diversified retail organization in Cyprus, member of the CTC Group, seeks to recruit a Senior Software Developer and Business Analysis Officer, responsible for the maintenance of existing business intelligence systems, for the development of additional based on business requirements as well as software maintenance and the development of small applications.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Translate business needs to technical specifications with full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design.
- Analyze data from various sources, flat files, databases, and other systems.
- Analyze, design, and develop data warehouse and data architecture.
- Analyze requirements for developing reports and develop monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Develop BI solutions and reports using Microsoft Visual Studio tools (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, BI tool).
- Administrate, maintain, and operate the data warehouse, data marts, reporting tools, OLAP and dashboard technologies.
- Responsible for the Maintenance of Databases (create, maintain, and run the maintenance plans).
- Support fixes existing in inhouse developments.
- Develop and optimize developments (web/windows applications (Αsp,VB,C#)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing and support users of BI systems.
- Develop and update existing technical documentation.
Key skills and Qualifications
- Bsc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS) or relevant degree
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server).
- Knowledge and experience working with C# and SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries and SQL maintenance
- Proven experience as BI administrator and developer
- Background in data warehouse design and in BI technologies (Power BI, Analysis Services of SQL)
- Multitasking and able to work under pressure, strongly analytical, with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
The Company offers an attractive package, depending on qualifications and experience, benefits, continuous training and professional experience in a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
As part of our commitment to the protection of your personal data, please submit your CV through www.ctcgroup.com/careers by the 30th of November 2020. We will only contact you if you have been selected as a potential candidate for this position.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality