- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company Meerkat City
A fast growing Information Technology company based in Cyprus and specializing in designing, implementing and supporting cloud-based Managed Data Services and RegTech (Regulatory Technology) solutions is looking to hire a senior software developer to lead and support the company’s strategic goals in offering a wide range of products and services to deliver standard and customized solutions that meet customer requirements.
Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the supported programming languages and technologies:
- Framework .NET/.NET Core 3.1
- Web Framework: ASP.NET Core MVC
- Other Technologies and Frameworks: Web API (RESTful Services), Entity Framework Core
- Azure Cloud Platform and DevOps
- Database: MSSQL Server
Responsible for analysis, programming, problem resolution and user support
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Academic knowledge on C# programming with .NET or other object-oriented language.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Analysing, designing and developing applications to the given specifications.
- Maintaining and managing all software applications and protocols.
- Designing and developing new enhanced functionality for software applications.
- Developing code documentation supporting project development.
- Interfacing with end-users to determine software application needs and objectives.
- Interacting with software developers in identifying and developing advanced software solutions.
- Supporting and providing feedback to project managers, development, testing and stakeholders in the business.
- Effective time management with an ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Excellent command of Greek and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment
Interested parties are required to send their CV’s to [email protected]