Senior QA Engineer (Software) (5888)
- Industry Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Scott Gray
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-known and respected provider of Financial Technology solutions to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Senior QA Engineer (Software) to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic background relating to Computer Science and will possess approximately 3+ years of relevant experience within a Software Quality Assurance position. Any previous team leadership experience will be considered an advantage, but not essential. The role will ideally be based in our clients premises based in Limassol, although remote working conditions will be considered for the right applicant based in Cyprus.
- Test existing and new products in a structured, efficient manner.
- Working closely with software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Create and maintain well-structured Test Documentation using different test design techniques, with sufficient level of details
- Ensure that both internal and external documentation agrees with the intended functionality of a product.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science or a related field.
- Approximately 3+ years of demonstrated QA experience is a must.
- Working effectively with tools and processes adopted by the team (e.g. JIRA, Qase.io, Maven, Selenium, TestNG, Allure Framework, etc).
- Indicate areas for improvement (e.g. process, tools, methodologies) and come up with proposals.
- Requirements analysis and clarification for testing purposes, raising flags in case gaps are detected.
- Mentoring of members of the QA team, where appropriate.
- Introduction session and training on product for newcomers.
- Test Execution and tracking test results (e.g. provision of bug reports, test summary reports).
- On-demand reporting of project status.
- Organize his/her work according to company priorities.
- Plan scope of testing on each project development stage.
- Effective communication on QA-related and product-related topics within the team.
- Provide estimation of QA activities.
- Good communication skills in English are essential.
- Experience testing Electronic Risk and Trading systems is considered a plus.