- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 6 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning* company!
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced project manager to join our project management team based in Nicosia, Cyprus. The team is responsible for ensuring the success of all projects undertaken by the company, both internally and commercially with our growing worldwide client base.
The project manager will lead global projects of varying scale through all aspects of their end to end lifecycle working with clients, internal teams and external partners. They will ensure effective elicitation of requirements and formulation of fit for purpose solutions along with relevant implementation strategies which are agreed with all parties. Accountable for overall success, the project manager will define the project plan baseline and ensure appropriate monitoring and control during project execution so the project is delivered within baseline scope, time, budget and quality dimensions. Crucially, they will be adept at building lasting relationships with internal and/or external client stakeholders, including senior sponsors, to ensure ongoing alignment and ultimately satisfaction with delivery outcomes.
Leveraging industry best practices and project management methodologies to implement effective governance and optimise performance, the project manager will deal with orchestrating cross functional teams, work scheduling and prioritisation, communications and reporting, issue, risk, stakeholder and change management etc. in order to successfully meet the project’s objectives.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- 6 -10+ years of proven end to end project management experience in the financial services industry (preferably payment systems industry) and/or IT industry
- Software implementation experience is considered key
- Experience and knowledge of application development methods and the software development lifecycle preferably with banking / payment applications
- Experience managing multiple client projects in a virtual and multi-national team environment with a track record of successful delivery
- Demonstrated / proven ability to build relationships at different levels with a variety of stakeholders and lead multiple cross functional teams working under pressure
- Experience with project management methodologies such as PMI and/or Prince 2
- Experience creating and maintaining project documentation in accordance with enterprise standards e.g. Project plans, RAID logs, status reports, dashboards etc.
- Ability to direct project outcomes based on business objectives
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience of planning and implementing projects under contractual / commercial constraints.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, Business or Finance
- PMI PMP certified or equivalent
- Logical thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and positively handle situations / tasks of wide ranging complexity and risk
- Flexibility to travel as required is a must
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours with clients and teams in different time zones when required
- PC skills including MS Office and MS Project.
To apply for this position please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 7th May 2019.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- *2018 – TSYS named as a Top 100 Global Technology leader by Thomson Reuters
- 2018 – Recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a leading business ethics think tank, as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth time in seven years.
- 2017 – Named to the Forbes 2017 Growth Champions list, The Fast Tech 25 (25 fastest growing tech companies as determined by superior growth, past and projected), and the Global 2000 listing of the World’s Biggest Public Companies.
- 2016 – Ranked No. 9 on the 2016 FinTech Forward 100 list of the leading technology providers in the world.
For more information http://www.tsys.com/about-us/awards/
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are “People-Centered Payments”, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honour and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — TSYS may be the right place for you.