- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company KPMG Limited
We are currently looking to recruit an in-house Senior Legal Advisor for our Limassol offices. The successful candidate will be a member of KPMG’s International Tax and Corporate Services department providing comprehensive legal support for a wide variety of corporate and commercial issues. More specifically, our Corporate Advisory Services specializes in corporate and commercial services, insolvency and restructuring, financial services, capital markets, EU Competition and Regulatory and Private Client Services. Our client base includes a wide range of business sectors, ranging in size from owner-managed businesses to big public and multi-national organizations. Many of our clients are overseas companies giving our work a truly international perspective.
- Reviewing, preparing or/and assisting with the preparation of corporate documentation including contracts and agreements.
- Managing group reduction and elimination processes
- Participating and preparing documents in relation to insolvency appointments including receiverships and liquidations and offering support to the KPMG insolvency practitioners
- Participating and coordinating M&A transactions
- Executing or/and assisting with the execution of legal due diligence exercises and other documents in connection with M&A activity, trade sales and investment by way of venture capital and otherwise.
- Liaising with external Legal Firms and regulatory authorities (where required)
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- At least four years of working experience in corporate and commercial law.
- Very good working knowledge of the Cyprus Corporate Law.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages and excellent report writing skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical and provident fund, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: [email protected]