- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Retail stores
- Company Cyprus Trading Corporation Plc
The Ermes Group, the largest and most diversified retail organization in Cyprus, member of the CTC Group, seeks to recruit a Senior IT Support Officer, responsible for supporting users and guiding junior support personnel.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understand basic network protocols in order to escalate issues to Network Team
- Understand IT security principles, support users and guide other support personnel
- Understand and provide support on Microsoft Office Cloud 365 Platform
- Support users and other support personnel for Windows client OS
- Ensure the efficient functionality of all IT hardware equipment
- Overview and administrate ticketing system
- Develop and update existing technical documentation
Key skills and Qualifications
- Bsc/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems (MIS) or relevant degree, or working towards acquiring such degree.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proven track record on troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge in managing Windows and Active Directory
- Knowledge and ability to deploy solutions based both on current trends and capabilities as well as mainstream forms/providers
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure, prioritize, organize, analyze and solve problems
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships and inspire trust and confidence. Have a team player spirit
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
The Company offers an attractive package, depending on qualifications and experience, benefits, continuous training and professional experience in a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
As part of our commitment to the protection of your personal data, please submit your CV through www.ctcgroup.com/careers by the 30th of November 2020. We will only contact you if you have been selected as a potential candidate for this position.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality