- Location cyprus, limassol
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Import and Export
- Company Engino-Net limited
When Engino was born in 2004, we set out with the belief that life is infinitely richer when we understand how the world works.
At Engino we create cutting-edge learning toys that help curious minds of all ages and learning abilities experience the limitless thrill of scientific discovery. We’re extraordinarily proud to have been at the vanguard of the STEM education movement for over 15 years now. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, finding better ways to inspire the next generation of inventors to unlock their full potential.
ENGINO® is looking for an energetic person for the position Senior Hardware/Firmware Engineer in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Design and develop hardware and firmware as well as the overall architecture for our existing and future products.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the product, from definition to delivery and ongoing product support.
- Work together with software and mechanical engineers to define and maintain product requirements throughout the design stage.
- Source off the shelf hardware components for prototypes and manufacturing.
- Bachelor & Master in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Proficient in C or C++ programming.
- Experience or understanding of real-time embedded systems.
- Proficient in electronics design using industry standard CAD tools.
- Excellent knowledge of all microcontroller specific communication protocols (UART, I2C, SPI).
- Ability to use any lab equipment required to develop and debug hardware prototypes.
- Knowledge of SMD electronics manufacturing (assembly) processes (desirable).
- Experience in wireless sensors & communication protocols.
- Analytical approach when it comes to problem solving/debugging.
- Familiar with programming cortex M series microcontrollers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Any specific experience with Bluetooth and wi-fi will be considered an advantage.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus and the candidate should be able to relocate in Limassol if not a Cyprus resident.
An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
The candidates should provide proof of their work and their CV at [email protected] with title ‘’Senior Hardware/Firmware Engineer’’.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.