- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company AZIA RESORT & SPA
AZIA RESORT & SPA is looking to hire a
SENIOR FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Azia Resort & Spa is an award winning 5 star hotel located in Paphos boasting all inclusive, innovative design, exceptional service and close commitment to sustainability.
You will be joining the management team of Azia Resort & Spa, a pioneering champion of the local hospitality industry. We will rely on you to take charge of Food & Beverage and ensure that this is fully aligned with the corporate strategy, business targets, values and culture.
This position is for someone with the experience and personality to accept serious responsibilities; who will set high standards for his team as well as himself and who is ready for the challenges and rewards of a career at the forefront of the hospitality industry in Cyprus.
- Successfully run daily operations of a diverse, multi-outlet establishment.
- Maintain high attention to detail & exceptionally strong service standards.
- Manage, motivate and develop team members to achieve excellence.
- Efficient coordination of various food and beverage outlets.
- Weekly staff programming.
- Creating and monitoring budgets and revenue management.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Diploma in hotel management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel in similar role.
- EU citizenship or EU work permit.
- Excellent command of Greek and English languages.
- Good knowledge of HACCP, ISO 9001, health and safety and food hygiene regulations.
- Natural flair for first class service and hospitality.
- Comprehensive operational experience.
- Proven leadership and communication skills in supporting a team.
- Outstanding service orientation with the ability to focus and deliver on guest satisfaction.
- Proactive approach with exceptional initiative and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package based on experience and qualifications.
- Social insurance and other funds as legally defined.
- Bonus scheme and meals at work.
All applications will remain confidential.
For personal interviews please send your CV with a recent photo to [email protected] (or contact Nikoletta Georgiou).
Follow us on Facebook on our ‘Careers at Azia Resort & Spa’ page for available positions and career opportunities https://www.facebook.com/AziaCareers