- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 6 Years
- Industry for the position Civil Engineering
- Company Hermes Airports Ltd
Hermes Airports Ltd invites applications for the position of Senior Civil Engineer at Larnaca Airport
The Senior Civil Engineer is reporting to the Manager Design & Construction. Main areas of responsibility include managing contract of preventive and corrective maintenance of civil engineering systems; managing and overseeing the implementation of technical projects; preparing and monitoring the assigned budgets and ensuring resources efficient allocation; supporting the management in decision making related with the engineering projects by providing the best possible advice and suggestions; performing systems optimization.
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- Member of ETEK
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in similar position
- Experience in flexible and rigid pavements and civil and building management is required
- Knowledge of the local regulations on civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of FIDIC format of contracts will be considered an advantage
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Communication (oral & written)
- Decision making & critical thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Stress management
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Project management
- Report writing
Competitive remuneration package will be offered according to skills, qualifications and experience.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please submit your CV through our website www.hermesairports.com no later than to 26 February 2020.