- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 8 Years +
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Civil Engineering
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
Our client TSENTAS DEVELOPERS, one of the leading, high-end construction companies in Cyprus is looking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate various construction sites.
- Project management and planning for multiple construction sites.
- Prepare site reports and fill in any necessary paperwork.
- Liaise with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials.
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff to resolve any issues related to the project.
- Ensure the health and safety regulations policies and legislations are followed by the workers and visitors at the construction site.
- Preparation of the certificates for payment of the subcontractors.
- Review of the quality of the work at the site and ensure that corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Ensure that the time schedules and budgets for various sites are met.
- Provide technical advice and solve various problems on site.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience:
- Holder of a degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Registered as a civil engineer with ETEK.
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad programs.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High integrity and professional character.
Location: The position is for the offices of TSENTAS DEVELOPERS in Nicosia.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate which includes 13th salary, company car and mobile phone.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE