- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Executive
- Qualification Certificate
- Offered Salary €30,000 - €50,000
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person SKAI
- Company SKAI CONSULTANCY LTD
Our client is a leading London based FCA regulated firm which provides financial derivatives in the form of CFDs, Spreads Bets or Margined FX. There is a broad range of Clients including small institutions, high net worth clients and retail clients, who form a large part of their business.
Our client is now expanding their operations in Nicosia, Cyprus under a CySeC license and are now ready to recruit for a Senior C# Developer.
Our client is an award winning, regulated, global financial services company, providing customers with multi-asset and multi-market trading capability through financial spread betting products, leveraged Forex trading and CFD trading. They are experiencing significant growth in their retail customer base across a number of countries, and need motivated people to help them expand.
As a Senior C# Developer, you will be a key part of the Trading Development team, responsible for the onward development of the Company’s trading platforms. You will write new middleware components and maintain existing components in order to improve the stability, performance and functionality of the platforms and associated technology.
You will be someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role looking for the opportunity to build on their previous experience in designing and developing in C# for complex high-performance server-side platforms through working in a fast-paced trading company. They are looking for someone with enthusiasm for software development, creative problem solving and software technologies.
If this is something that interests you, then let’s talk.
- Technical design and timely implementation of code changes and various system enhancements to the Company’s trading platforms according to technical specifications and the company’s design, coding and performance tuning standards.
- Work closely with the Development Manager and your colleagues to review and contribute to technical specifications.
- Learn relevant middleware technologies and techniques as per the specific position within the team and share knowledge with your colleagues in the development team.
- Review peer code changes.
- Work closely with the Testing team to resolve issues that arise during the testing of developed software.
- Work with the company’s Support and Release teams to resolve problems with the deployment process of code changes and associated technology.
- Follow, expand and contribute to the company’s internal documentation system.
- Contribute to the technology strategy of the Company.
- Ensure all codes of practice, systems of work and processes are adhered to.
- Work together with all other team and departments to ensure that the Company and its other customers receive the best possible technology solutions.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of the company’s objectives.
Skills and experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of designing and developing complex multi-threaded, high performance services and/or service-side applications at both a high and low level on the Microsoft stack and C#/.Net.
- Should have experience diagnosing and optimising both memory usage and performance across C#/.Net.
- SQL Server experience including stored procedures.
- Experience of low latency communications protocols and specifically low latency message queues (ZeroMQ/Tibco EMS/Rabbit MQ)
- Must be familiar with GIT source control
- Must be familiar with unit testing, specifically NUnit
- Analysis and high/low level design capabilities using Objects Orientated techniques.
- Enthusiasm for tackling difficult problems and proven analytical abilities.
- Strong awareness of timelines and task priority.
- Good communication skills are required, with the ability to understand and communicate issues succinctly and without ambiguity using appropriate technical vocabulary.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of developing highly scalable systems.
- Experience of spreadbetting or financial derivative trading.
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience of C++ development.
- Experience with REST APIs.
Please forward your CV/Application to [email protected] or call us on 22774424 for more details on how to apply.