- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Executive
- Qualification CySec Basic
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Sofia Thomaidou
- Company HF Markets
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Monitors departmental performance through the internal Business Intelligence system.
- Sets out monthly targets to Affiliate Executives and ensure that they are achieved.
- Contacts new Affiliates of the Company, introduce the Company and its services and ascertain the needs
and individual circumstances of each new Affiliate.
- Manages the retention of Affiliates to ensure that the Company’s business strategies are achieved.
- Conducts an induction to new clients regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilize the systems
available to them.
- Provides information to Affiliates with respect to their duties and responsibilities, the Affiliate Policy and
Marketing Policy of the Company.
- Informs Affiliates of the commission structure they will receive and if applicable negotiate for a different
- Communicates to Affiliates the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Validates Affiliate accounts after the Prospective Affiliate has undergone through the Affiliate Acceptance
Procedure and the Affiliate Due Diligence and verification of identity procedures which the Company has
in place and the Company has decided that it will proceed with forming a business relationship with a
- Uses of online software applications in order to have a personal conversation with an Affiliate who might
be facing problems while using the website and/or might request further clarifications.
- Arranges meetings, either face to face or remote, with clients to drive business development.
- Ensures team members consistently meet targets and objectives.
- Achieves all sales targets on a consistent basis outline by their line manager.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Fluency in English – an additional language will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers. All applications will be treated as confidential
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential