Senior Bookkeeper (Forex) (5909)
- Contact Person Tara Dellow
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Forex company with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Bookkeeper to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic background in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field and possess approximately 3+ years of previous experience in accounting and bookkeeping. Previous experience working within the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors will be considered advantageous. Excellent communication skills in English are a must, as well as excellent Excel skills.
- Overseeing the regulated entities within the Group.
- Ensuring the month end procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring prompt filing of returns with Regulatory and Tax authorities.
- Ensuring prompt filing of statutory accounts with Registrar of Companies.
- Preparing statutory financial accounts.
- Assisting with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Updating financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Preparing the monthly/yearly closings.
- Any other ad hoc duties that require fulfilling.
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Bookkeeper; experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (formulas, spreadsheet formulation).
- Must be well versed in the principles of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Experience in a high-volume transaction environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.