- Location cyprus, paphos
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Company ASSERTUS
Our firm, ASSERTUS Limited, a well-established and expanding audit firm in Paphos is currently seeking for highly skilled Senior Auditors to join our Audit and Assurance Department
Job description / Main responsibilities:
- Execution and finalization of audit work for larger sized engagements for both local and international clients.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of tax computations and Completion of tax returns.
- Monitor and control supervised auditors.
- Having direct communication with clients.
- Reports mainly to partners.
- Achieve individual budgets and performance objectives.
- Implements, enforces and maintains established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or partially qualified.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with proven accounting knowledge.
- At least 4 years of previous audit experience.
- Very good knowledge of Caseware and Caseview.
- Knowledge of CCH Audit Automation Software would be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Team worker and self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
Send your CV to [email protected]
For more information, please contact Mr. Nikos Kouvaros at 26020100