- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Gender Both
- Contact Person Constatninos Pavlides
- Company KDC Limited
Our accounting and audit firm, KDC Limited, is currently seeking to recruit for our office in Nicosia a Senior Auditor for full time employment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in undertaking the audit of small and medium sized firms, both local and offshore clients.
- Operate the audit software used and manage to carry out the audit testing tasks (Caseware and Caseware International), with the guidance of the managers and directors.
- Process and preparation of financial statements under IFRS.
- Assist in the liaison with the clients’ accounting staff and administrators.
- Be able to review accounting procedures and systems in order to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Engaging in communication with clients and maintaining client relations regularly.
- Other miscellaneous financial duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- The Candidate should have at least 2-3 years and maximum 6 years work experience in an audit position, preferably for both local and offshore clients.
- Registered with ACA or ACCA for obtaining a professional title.
- To have good knowledge of financial principles (IFRS) and Audit standards (ISAs), and willing to develop further.
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge and experience of Outlook/Excel/Word, Caseware and Caseware International for the audit work performed.
- Fluency in both Greek and English, verbal and written, is essential.
- Team spirit, good character and willingness to develop.
- Be in position to guide Junior Auditors.
- Excellent analytical skills, time management, organization and evaluative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
The firm offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with any covering letter, to [email protected] In your application please indicate the hours you are available to work, if there are restrictions or preferences. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.