- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Contact Person Agathi Taveli
- Company KPMG Limited
We are currently looking to recruit a Modelling Consultant to join our Financial Risk Management team in Nicosia. The successful candidate, as part of the existing advisory team of the Financial Risk Management Department, will provide a wide range of advisory services to the Financial Services industry (e.g. Banks and Insurances), focusing on financial and risk modelling.
The job holder will be required either to take responsibility for areas of risk and financial modelling as part of a larger engagement team carrying out risk engagements. The key responsibilities include, amongst other:
- Model Development especially in the areas of Credit Risk (including Credit Risk and IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss models)
- Model Validation especially in the areas of Credit risk (including Credit Risk and IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss models)
- Financial instrument valuation modelling (e.g. derivative and bond valuation models)
- Transaction modelling (e.g. mergers & acquisitions, portfolio sales)
- Business plan and financial forecasting
- Supporting the implementation of risk and finance modelling solutions
- Prepare reports / deliverables of a high standard
- University Degree / Master / PhD with minimum grade 2:1 (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Business and Accounting
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/ PowerPoint (Microsoft Office) is a must
- Programing skills in an analytical language especially such as SAS, R or Python will be considered an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in the Financial Services sector or in the Banking industry or in an advisory or audit firm will be considered an advantage
- Previous knowledge of model development, model validations or solution implementations is a plus
- Flexibility and desire to work on demanding and challenging projects and interact with team-members from other business groups
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, time management, organizational, project management and evaluative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: [email protected]