- Location cyprus, paphos
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company ASSERTUS
Our firm, ASSERTUS Limited, a well-established and expanding audit firm in Paphos is currently seeking for a highly skilled individuals for the position of Senior Accountant
Job description / Main responsibilities:
- Have control of a portfolio of clients in different industries, both local and international.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank, creditors and debtors accounts, preparation of VAT, VIES forms.
- Prepare payroll records
- Review of bookkeeping and VAT engagements (monthly/quarterly/annually) to ensure that the accounting work and related reports are properly prepared and all transactions are properly documented.
- Designs and organizes the workflow of the engagements and ensure that the necessary actions are taken in an effort for the work to run smoothly.
- Liaise with clients for the effective and correct completion of the bookkeeping and VAT engagements.
- Communicates with clients and respond to their queries efficiently and effectively.
- Mentoring and training junior accountants.
- Reports the accounting manager and partners.
- Achieves individual and team budgets and performance objectives.
- Implements, enforces and maintains established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with proven accounting knowledge.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role in a Cyprus based Audit/Accounting firm.
- Knowledge of Intellisoft Accounting Software would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of a Payroll Software Package would be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Team worker and self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
Send your CV to [email protected]
For more information, please contact Mr. Nikos Kouvaros at 26020100269331