Semi senior auditor
Sandro Dikaios Ltd is seeking to recruit a Semi-Senior Auditor:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform audit engagements and prepare financial statements
- Work closely with the Engagement Partner, Audit Manager and other audit staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Manage multiple assignments and able to work under pressure
- Provide excellent guidance and support to the members of the audit team on a daily basis
- Reporting to the Audit Manager on daily tasks and client issues
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent command of Greek and English, both verbal and written.
- Team spirit and high level of responsibility
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong personality who is able to build relationships with people (staff and particularly associates and clients)
- Be very methodical and a multitasking individual
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner
Criteria and Requirements:
- Pursue the ACCA Qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in an audit firm is required
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware software
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Remuneration according to qualifications & experience
- 13th salary
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
Please submit your CV at [email protected] .
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.