- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Capital Markets
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Our client a well- established financial institution (CIF) company with its Head Quarters in Limassol Cyprus is looking to enrich its IT department.
The Network and Security Administrator is responsible for the network and security of the headquarter and branches of the organization. Maintains and manages the organization network and applies the necessary security controls.
Positions’ Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation, configuration, tuning and administration of switches, firewalls, wireless access points, network segmentations and internet lines
- Installation and management, monitoring security and logging solutions
- Administration and maintenance of Linux servers
- Maintenance of the relevant systems documentation
- Recommends solutions, products, and technologies to meet business objectives
- Troubleshoot of networking and security issues
- Performance of scheduled updates and patches on systems
- Performance of administrative tasks on Linux machines
- Performance of scheduled failover tests
- Installation, configuration and administration of IDS/IPS, web filtering, computer monitoring, QoS, anti-spam, DLP, VPNs, setup encryption techniques on mobile devices such as mobiles and laptops
- Leading and coordination of internal/external penetration/vulnerability projects and tests
- Audits the network, security policies, systems and prepares business cases for improvements
- Manages, coordinates and reports security incidents
- Responsible for the security awareness program. Prepares training and information material for the stuff in assistance with the HR faction. Performs user security awareness tests.
- Assists and coordinates with other IT professionals design, configuration and change requests
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or any other related subject
- Professional qualifications related to security and networks
- Approximately 5 years experience in similar position
- Hands on experience in security technologies
- Proven knowledge and expertise in various operating systems and networking tools
- Experience with fortigates and AWS would be an advantage
- Experience with Juniper and FortiGate will be consider as an advantage
If you wish to apply please visit: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13470