- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Engineering
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, an established company in the Engineering industry, we are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Secretary, for their offices in Nicosia.Working hours: Monday – Friday: 08:30 – 13:00
The successful candidate will be mainly responsible for the reception and welcoming of visitors, the telephone management and handling of office correspondence. More specifically, the successful candidate will be providing comprehensive and integrated secretarial and administrative support to the company and will be responsible for organizing, controlling and implementing the daily office activities and correspondence including emailing, typing, filling and organizing and servicing meetings. Finally, the successful candidate will be assisting in the tender process from the pre‐qualification stage to the final submission and engagement close out.
- University /College Degree / Diploma in Secretarial Studies or any other subject
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in a relevant position
- Fluency in both the Greek and English Languages
- Computer literacy (i.e. MS Office)
- Office management skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational and administration skills
The Company will offer an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s qualifications.
Submission of applications no later than November 30th 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change ServicesFor further information regarding the vacancy and the application process, please visit KPMG Limited’s website by clicking here.T: 22 209 000, F: 22 513 294, E: [email protected]