- Location cyprus,
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Scrum Master – SM/11/20
We are looking to hire experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to launch and grow a digital platform service. The only one of its kind found in Cyprus. As a Scrum Master you will join an Engineering team with the common goal to build digital products that support the strategy of this start-up operation, fully funded by a large financial institution. This team engineers cloud-native software all day, within a safe agile environment. You will drive quality by managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in agile methodology. Additionally, you will facilitate an agile development team, remove any obstacles the team has and establish an environment where the team can be effective.
They believe in the “you build it, you run it” mantra, which means you’ll be involved in all phases, from design to build to deployment to production monitoring and support. You will act as a protector of the team making sure that everyone remains focused on the team’s goals. This team is headquartered in Nicosia, which provides the latest in modern equipment and technology, healthy work spaces, and engineering tools to accomplish your goals. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of talent, handpicked by the bank itself.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Upskills teams on agile methodology and oversees the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes.
- Drives agile adoption and culture change to achieve transformation.
- Facilitates all the Scrum ceremonies including daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress making sure that the project is working smoothly and every team member has tools to get their work done efficiently.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values contributing to faster market times, greater flexibility, higher quality products and customer satisfaction.
- Helps to identify and address potential impediments and cross team dependencies and takes appropriate actions in order to ensure the success and sustainability of the project.
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
- Assists the Product Manager in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and that deliverables are on time with production quality.
- Improves transparency inside and outside the team by tracking and communicating agile metrics to team and the stakeholders.
- Agile Certification highly desired e.g. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Knowledge of Agile models: SAFe, Scrum, Spotify etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek & English
- Leadership skills
- Ability to take initiatives and make decisions
If you are interested, please apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13731269049