- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position International Trade and Development
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our Client is a multinational FMCG Trading company with distribution in more than 40 countries in the world. They provide fast moving consumer goods to retail stores internationally. They import and distribute their products to hypermarket, grocery, convenience stores, HORECA (hotels, restaurants, cafeteria’s) etc. across the island. They are looking for a Sales Supervisor who will be responsible for day-to-day operation and field management of sales, sales processes and sales team.
The office is located in Limassol.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sales routes under his supervision have up to date route plans
- Customer data integrity is continually updated and correct
- Routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list
- Outlets under his supervision meet the company’s standards
- Conduct market visits with salesmen under his supervision on a monthly basis
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision
- Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area
- Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets as per the company agreed standards
- Responsible to ensure that ex van salesmen under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the investigation and control of non-compliance to company standards and policies
- Gaining a thorough understanding of every customer’s needs in order to offer them the best solution
- Responsible to manage receivables within agreed payment terms
- Promptly handling customer complaints
- Carrying out staff performance reviews
- Training and coaching team members on selling techniques
- Field training new sales representatives
- Addressing individual and group training needs
- Minimum of three or five years sales experience
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability, strong negotiation, as well as excellent people skills
- A Degree with emphasis on sales or marketing or business
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills
The working hours are from 7:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:30 from Monday to Friday.