- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Executive
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person HR Administrator
- Company Virtual IT Ltd
We are seeking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Sales and Marketing team in Cyprus as a Sales and Marketing Executive of our IT solutions and services.
Extensive training will be provided to the successful candidate on the above solutions as well as on the Marketing to Sales flywheel processes and procedures.
Virtual IT is an Information Technology Solutions and Services organization established in 1998, with offices in Cyprus, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions through state-of-the art technologies, required for any organization to be competitive and effective in today’s marketplace.
Virtual IT is the exclusive TMA Systems (www.tmasystems.com) International Partner for the Middle East, Greece and Cyprus providing and implementing their WebTMA Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) Software Solutions in the area. In addition we provide Social Media Consulting Services, 3CX IP Telephony solutions, AXTEL Headsets, Training and Software licensing for Faronics and McAfee.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer
- Promote existing and new products
- Handle all communications with existing customers and prospects acting as a point of contact
- Identify, qualify and evaluate prospect customers developing positive relationships
- Identify needs and opportunities of prospects
- Record and manage prospect customer contact details and communication
- Initiate, schedule, perform, document and follow up with, on-site meetings with customers
- Present and demonstrate solution features and benefits
- Preparation and follow up of correspondence, proposals and meetings with customers
- Organization and administration of marketing campaigns and events
- Invoice customers and follow up on payments due
- Administration duties related to the above cycle
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance
- Proven work experience as in Sales and Marketing in related business in the Cyprus market
- University degree related to Marketing, IT, business administration and / or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the Greek and English Language
- IT literate with high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience in the use of the Internet, LinkedIn and related search tools
- Strong organization skills and multitasking ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill with ability to network
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently and taking initiative without direct orders
- Customer and service oriented
Please apply by sending your CV to [email protected] with the subject: “Sales and Marketing Vacancy Application”