- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Industry for the position Consumer Goods
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, operating in the FMCG industry, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber individual for the position of Sales Manager for our client’s offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be overall responsible for achieving the sales and distribution objectives in relation to the company’s business objectives and strategy. More specifically, he/she will be responsible for developing, achieving and monitoring the sales volume/revenue goals targets, as defined in the business plan for the sales channels. Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for coordinating with the Marketing Division to ensure marketing tools are provided to the trade, increasing brand visibility and thereby achieving business objectives; coordinating marketing and promotional activities to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives; analyzing the impact of such promotions; and submitting a report regarding the assessment and evaluation. Moreover, he/she will be responsible for coordinating with the Human Resources and the Line Managers to efficiently implement HR initiatives, reviewing individual performances of the Sales Team. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for conducting regular market visits to ensure effective route coverage and availability of company products in the market; developing and maintaining efficient distribution network and efficient routing to ensure timely deliveries and superior levels of service to company customers; and identifying competitor’s activities and new business opportunities in order to safeguard the customer base and increase market share. Finally, he/she will be responsible for coordinating with Finance and Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control collections and receivables.
- University degree in Management and /or in any other relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales of FMCG products, preferably in direct distribution channel
- Excellent sales track record and sound business financial and numerical expertise
- Fluency in both the Greek and English Languages
- Computer literacy (i.e. MS Office)
- Strong business and sales acumen
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills
- Professionalism, integrity, trustworthiness
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 15th of November 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link
For further information only please contact us on:T: 22 209 000, F: 22 513 294, E: [email protected]