- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Executive
- Qualification Certificate
- Industry for the position Education
- Contact Person Georgia Koupanou
- Company Digipro Computer Consultants Ltd
Digipro Computer Consultants Ltd, the pioneering learning design consultancy behind FUNecole® Creative Learning – currently operating in the global K-12 education market, is looking to employ a motivated professional for the Sales Executive position at the company’s headquarters in Paphos.
- Conduct product demos and presentations to client opportunities (BoFu).
- Quote, negotiate and close opportunities.
- Contribute to lead nurturing/MoFu activities.
- Contact prospective clients and qualify leads.
- Renew, upsell and cross-sell to existing clients.
- Effectively use and maintain the CRM and other BI/martech tools from the company’s technology stack.
- Compile sales agreements, contracts, quotations and client implementation plans.
- Report progress, provide field feedback and maintain the sales funnel/pipeline.
- Contribute to marketing content creation directed at various funnel and customer journey stages.
- Participate in field events such as conferences, exhibitions and tradeshows.
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written.
- At least 2 years of field sales experience in global B2B markets (preferably education related) or teaching experience in international schools.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Sales or other relevant.
- Strong oral and visual communication including presentation and copywriting skills.
- Familiarity with email automation and CRM technologies.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Applied knowledge of both inbound and outbound sales tactics.
- Coordination, time management and reporting.
- Lifelong learning attitude and new skills/knowledge assimilation.
- Confidence, motivation and willingness to travel.
- Proficient use of office productivity software (Excel™, Powerpoint™).
How to apply:
Please send your application documents to [email protected]. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.