Sales Engineer (5904)
- Industry Engineering
- Contact Person Sophie Aristodemou
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Engineering services to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Engineer to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for maximising sales profitability and growth within an assigned territory and industry by effectively offering and selling the company’s products and services. You will ideally hold a relevant background in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical etc..) and possess a strong background within Sales & Business Development. Fluency in English is a must and knowledge of the Arabic language will be considered an advantage.
- Contact the customers and receive requests.
- Quantity calculation and material selection when required.
- Gather all information required for preparing offers i.e. material price, delivery time from suppliers and freight costs from forwarders.
- Prepare and send offers on time/meeting the deadlines.
- Schedule sales activities.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Negotiate with clients.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Prepare and present sales contracts.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Participate in sales events / exhibitions.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Reporting to Managing Director.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in International Sales & Business Development is a must.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D will be considered as advantage.
- Experience in the Steel Industry will be considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and willingness to learn new software.
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of Arabic will be considered an advantage.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and critical thinking capabilities.
- Ability to determine appropriate levels of confidentiality for information in his/her possession.
- Maturity, strength of character and considerable professional capability and personal credibility.
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude – sales oriented.
- A high level of energy with a positive attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to travel internationally.