- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company MindGeek
MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a CSR, Billing Support Agent.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
The job: You will play an important role in the development and growth of the company. Your main responsibilities will be to take INBOUND interactions by phone, chat and e-mail and your main objective is to MAKE MONEY while giving the best possible experience to our customers.
This opening is for the evening (3pm – 11pm) and the overnight shift (11pm- 7am). Two consecutive days off but no weekends.
Working in the contact center environment, the CSR (Customer Service Representative) upholds three key pillars of Customer Care: world-class customer service, retentions, and risk mitigation. Key daily tasks include:
- Responding to calls, chats and emails to serve customers and fulfill requests such as renewals and cancellations
- Investigating the root cause of billing issues to provide cardholders with accurate information in resolving their billing inquiries
- Offer customers money saving options in satisfying their requests through alternative solutions with the objective of retaining the customer
- Upselling existing members to maximize value through the extension of memberships and/or introducing alternative products
- Highlighting the value of the product to turn a cancellation into a retention
- Handling multiple simultaneous interactions to ensure all customers are responded to within established targets
- Refunding responsibly to prevent chargebacks and mitigate risk
- Ensuring all customers are satisfied to increase customer loyalty
- Logging accurate notes to provide a link between the customers and the product teams
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and passionate for sales; Aptitude for retentions and upselling
- Proficient with computers and web browsers; capable of multi-tasking across multiple systems
- Ability to identify and solve problems independently; focuses and guides self in accomplishing work objectives
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks and work environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); strong communication soft-skills;, Spanish, German, Italian would be considered an asset
- Call center experience an asset, but not required
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality required
- Flexibility in schedule
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Discretionary bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Want to be part of our Team? Apply today at: https://grnh.se/59879c252
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
We look forward hearing from you!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER