- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client is a Law Firm based in Limassol and they are looking to recruit an experienced Russian speaking Corporate Administrator.
- Translating corporate documents and/or agreements from Russian to English and vice versa;
- Liaising with the clients in Russian and informing management on their requests;
- Communicating with outside partnership offices and providing feedback to head lawyer;
- Liaising with the banks on opening bank accounts;
- Liaising with the companies registrar in Cyprus for corporate matters;
- Providing support for offshore jurisdiction companies;
- Keeping minutes during weekly meetings;
- Sorting out the post;
- Answering the phones and taking messages;
- Filing; and
- Ordering office stationary supplies.
- Fluent in Russian /English and Greek
- Previous relevant experience of at least a year.
- Diploma in office administration would be considered an advantage
- EU National who is legally allowed to work in Cyprus
- Based on experience and qualifications the client is offering 2000 Euros gross monthly.
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance.