Retail Relationship Officer – Banking Institution – Limassol, Cyprus – RED HR Solutions
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Officer
- Industry Banking
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
On behalf of our client, a Banking Institution, we are looking to recruit a Retail Relationship Officer for its offices in Limassol.
The Retail Relationship Officer manages, maintains and grows existing retail banking relationships, and develops new business. Responsible for a portfolio of retail customers. Seeks cross-selling opportunities and suggests relevant products and services to meet customers’ needs and generate further business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of customers
- Preparing credit facility/loan applications in a timely and accurate manner, and referring applications to management for approval
- Evaluating applicants’ credit worthiness, by analysing their financial status, credit and property valuations, and determining the feasibility of granting a loan
- Reviewing and updating customer credit and loan information, as per the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Following-up the quality of the portfolio and promptly taking measures to handle arrears / excesses
- Executing loans upon approval (e.g. preparing legal documents, making payments and monitoring repayment of the loan)
- Engaging in business development activities, in order to advance the Bank’s visibility and strengthen its image
- Enhancing existing retail relationships by broadening their product base, and attracting new business relationships
- Engaging in cross-selling, by promoting the Bank’s products and services
- Complying with all internal policies, practices and procedures
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business Administration or any other related discipline and/or
- Holder of a Professional Accounting Qualification such as Chartered Accountant (ACA), Certified Accountant (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 3 years of related working experience
- Strong interpersonal / Negotiation / Attention to detail skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in the Greek and English languages
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Organization and time management
- Sound judgement and decision making
Location: The position is for the Client’s Offices in Limassol.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.