- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
KANIKA Hotels has earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry.A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals. We are looking to add to this team by recruiting an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join a team of hospitality professionals in our central reservation office, located in our Head Office inLimassol.
What we expect from you
- To ensure a consistently high standard of customer service following the KANIKA Hotels & Resorts guidelines and the department Standard Operating Procedures.
- To answer questions about property facilities/services, room accommodation, and handle all the reservations and customer support process with first-time guests.
- To directly administer direct reservations and customer support inquiries in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner in line with the Kanika values.
- To handle and assist with the reservations and customer support services for hotel guests and tour operator specialists that require destination wedding holiday packages and or golf holiday packages.
- To manage website enquiries through the company CRM, ensuring efficient follow up as per company policies Uses various selling techniques to maximize conversion of website chats into confirmed room reservations
- To process direct reservations for VIP and CIP and ensures that they are handled in a prompt, professional and gracious
- To ensure that all correspondence for arrivals is linked to the PMS reservation system.
- To understand and implement the correct use of reservations systems, sales scripts, marketing collateral, pricing policies, reservation policies, loyalty program policies, quotation templates, communication skills, and follow-up automation to ensure high quality of services and successful sales conversion rates;
- Work towards achieving targets, under the guidance and leadership of the Head of Reservations and Customer Service.
- To establish good relations with Tour Operator call center agents, retail travel agents, and home workers involved with the reservations department.
- To strive to maximize Room Revenues by using various up-selling techniques to sell the highest possible room categories and actively up-sells the Hotels’ facilities like Restaurants and Spa to the guests.
Qualifications and experience
A Hotel Management School graduate
Working experience of at least 2-3 years at a similar position of a 4 or 5* Hotel
Computer literacy and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language. Russian or German language knowledge would be considered as an advantage
Time management and organizational skills
Experience in using Hospitality management systems (Fidelio etc.)
EU Citizen or EU Work Permit Holder
Apply with confidence at www.kanikahotels.com/careers