- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join a team of hospitality professionals in our central reservation office, located in Limassol.
What we expect from you
- To ensure a consistently high standard of customer service following the KANIKA Hotels & Resorts guidelines and the department Standard Operating Procedures.
- To answer questions about property facilities/services, room accommodation, and handle all the reservations and customer support process with first time guests.
- To directly administer direct reservations and customer support inquiries in a prompt, efficient and professional manner in line with the Kanika values.
- To handle and assist with the reservations and customer support services for hotel guests and tour operator specialists that require destination wedding holiday packages and or golf holiday packages.
- To manage website enquiries through the company CRM, ensuring efficient follow up as per company policies Uses various selling techniques to maximize conversion of website chats into confirmed room reservations
- To process direct reservations for VIP and CIP and ensures that they are handled in a prompt, professional and gracious
- To ensure that all correspondence for arrivals is linked to the PMS reservation system.
- To understand and implement the correct use of reservations systems, sales scripts, marketing collateral, pricing policies, reservation policies, loyalty program policies, quotation templates, communication skills and follow-up automations to ensure high quality of services and successful sales conversion rates;
- Work towards achieving targets, under the guidance and leadership of the Head of Reservations and Customer Service.
- To establish good relations with Tour Operator call center agents, retail travel agents and home workers involved with the reservations department.
- To strive to maximize Room Revenues by using various up-selling techniques to sell the highest possible room categories and actively up-sells the Hotels’ facilities like Restaurants and Spa to the guests.
Qualifications and experience
- A Hotel Management School graduate
- Working experience of at least 2-3 years at a similar position of a 4 or 5* Hotel
- Computer literacy and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language. Russian or German language knowledge would be considered as an advantage
- Pleasant personality
- Time management and Organizational skills
- Experience in using Hospitality management systems (Fidelio etc.)
- EU Citizen or EU Work Permit Holder
Apply in confidence at :