- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Company Frederick Research Center
Frederick University seeks to appoint a full-time research associate to work with its Sustainable Energy Research Group (https://www.serg-web.com/) for a 24-month appointment with the possibility of extension.
Candidates should hold a BSc and an MSc degree or a PhD degree in one of the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Previous experience in digital construction, in situ measurements for building diagnostics, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) or energy assessment of buildings will be considered as an advantage. Good knowledge of the English Language is also a prerequisite.
- The post-holder will work on research projects related to energy, smartness and environmental assessment of buildings.
- The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the research group’s promotion and further development.
- Occasional travelling will be required to meet the research projects’ needs.
- Registration for a PhD degree for non-PhD holders in association with the group’s research interests will be particularly encouraged.
Terms of employment
The offered salary will depend on qualifications and experience and will range from 1400 to 2100 €/month. Salary shall be subject to normal statutory deductions by the Employer, depending on experience.
Please send by email a cover letter, a CV and proofs of degrees by the 16th of July 2021 to Asst Prof. Dr.-Ing. Paris A. Fokaides ([email protected]).311829