- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
New global projects and new contract wins mean new opportunities!
We are excited to announce an opportunity has arisen for a Release Management Analyst to join our QA & Test Services team in Nicosia.
The Release Management Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the timely scheduling and deployment of application change in accordance to our main product’s Release Management methodology / process and in line with its release calendar and any ad-hoc releases.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating the schedule and agenda detailing pending deployments and confirming status of completed deployments
- Ensuring ticket creation, approval and scheduling for each deployment and ensuring reports and documentation are obtained within timescales
- Supporting the process for issues raised in a deployment, ensuring appropriate team members are called in to assist and escalation procedures followed
- Acting as a primary point of reference to ensure an effective flow of information to stakeholders
- Liaising with all stakeholders regularly to deal with queries and develop an ongoing working relationship
- Setting up new clients utilizing Release Management services and interacting with other teams ensuring any prerequisites e.g. release notes, testing, sign-offs, are completed in a timely manner. This includes sharing documentation, training and attending meetings.
- Experience working in a client support environment ideally in the bankcard or financial services industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize a busy workload
- Excellent communication skills and English language (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or additional experience in lieu of degree.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Experience in Release Management
- Experience in any of the following applications considered advantageous: JIRA, Google Workspace apps, Excel, PowerPoint, Bitbucket.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages dependent on relevant skills and level of experience.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 30th June 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.313453