- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Industry for the position Telecommunications
- Company PrimeTel PLC
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.If you are an experienced Regulatory Affairs Administrator, and can work remotely, then we are looking forward to you joining our family.
What will your job look like?
Accountable to the Head of Regulatory:
- Dealing with the regulatory and legal issues of the company
- Coordinating Company’s Regulatory Affairs cases with the competent authorities and/or partners
- Ensuring the compliance of the Company with regulations and laws pertaining to its business
- Responsible for monitoring the telecom sector
- Responsible for the Representing the Company in meetings, public hearings and conferences
All you need is…
- University degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Flexible and consensual approach; able to work well in a small team
- Pro-active, able to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Able to deliver under time pressure
- In depth knowledge of telecom legislation and application of regulation in the telecoms and competition sector will be considered as an advantage
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Remote work is necessary until further notice.
All you need is:
•Access to the Internet
•A dedicated working station with no interruptions
What we provide for your remote work:
•Online training and support using various cloud-based peer-to-peer software platforms
•Online continuous learning education through e-Learning courses
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom conferencing.
To apply, visit the following link and fill in the job application https://primetel.com.cy/about/jobs/
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.