- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Position Manager
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Sofia Thomaidou
- Company HF Markets
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Sets the strategy and gives direction to the department, both the short and the long term.
- Sets up meetings with prospective, new and existing affiliates.
- Manages performance within the team, setting targets to Business Development Executives and Affiliates Executives and offer ongoing coaching and training.
- Manages affiliate relations, communication and selection and provides solutions and assistance to Affiliates.
- Communicates with affiliates via email and telephone, answering inquiries about the affiliate programs and best practices.
- Evaluates and optimizes affiliate offerings.
- Manages, monitors and analyses affiliates on daily basis.
- Be fully aware of the agreements between the Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and inform Management in the cases that they are not being followed.
- Lists all pending matters between Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and correspond with the relevant departments.
- Maintains a productive relationship with the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents through the on-going communication with them by acting as a liaison between them and the Company departments.
- Acts as the ‘eyes and ears’ of the Company achieved via remote communication with the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and physical visits to their offices.
- Ensures that the Heads of each Representative Office and/or Tied Agent stay motivated by addressing any concerns.
- Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of any procedures / policies agreed between the Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents.
- Assists with the planning of corporate events, such as local seminars and expos, in the countries where the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents operate or any new potential country where the Company might start operations in the near future.
- Assists the IT Services Department in implementing new operational initiatives and restructuring of any Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents if needed.
- Assists with the preparation of procedure manuals for all key Company processes, including operational process, within and across functions as related to the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents.
- Instils the Company’s vision and core values to the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents by communicating with them on a regular basis and being their number one contact for support and assistance.
- Monitors the performance of the different Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and their agents and report to the relevant Company Departments and Senior Management.
- Fluency in English – an additional language will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated and target orientated individual
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential