- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Our client, a well-established financial services company with operations in more than one country, is looking to employ a professional to join their offices in Nicosia
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, social media and employees.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Create job descriptions
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of candidates in advance of need.
- Build networks to find qualified candidates.
- Utilize the internet as a tool for recruitment (Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting, Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment, Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.)
- Being involved to make a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, and source new candidate leads.
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Among other potential recruiting and hiring measurements, collect data on cost-per-hire, time to hire, the impact of a continuous improvement process on cost savings, and the improvement of work processes in the time taken or steps involved.
- Additional measurements to consider are employee turnover rate, employee turnover cost, and preventable employee turnover.
- Consider additional measurements that aid you in continuous improvement, cost control, and hiring great people.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Develop working relationships within universities to aid in recruiting.
- Give presentations at colleges and universities attend student group meetings, and increase awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Being responsible for references and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection and preparing and sending offer packages.
- Acquiring a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour or in any other related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in the recruitment sector. Experience in the audit, accounting or finance industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communicational skills
To apply for this vacancy please submit your cv at https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13585