- Location cyprus, limassol
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company Elias Neocleous & Co. LLC
We are currently looking to reinforce our Head Office in Limassol with a Receptionist.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Reception and will be responsible to:
- Welcome and greet visitors to the firm’s premises
- Respond to incoming calls and provide basic and accurate information or refer inquiries to the appropriate person and department
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception area
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail
- Ensure accurate and affixing of stamps on envelopes, prompt mailing and registration of all outgoing mail
- Deal with courier companies in Cyprus
- Supervise the Messengers’ daily work
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar
- Quality client service approach
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
- Strong computer literacy and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- Any other language skills will be considered an advantage
An attractive package including 13th salary, private medical scheme, pension plan and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants may apply through our website, after selecting the relevant vacancy.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence