- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Real Estate
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
On behalf of our Client, a loan servicing company in Nicosia, we are looking to hire a highly motivated Real Estate Asset Manager who will be responsible for evaluating and implementing value-adding strategies that improve the quality and liquidity of the asset portfolio. The candidate will design, implement and follow-up on various value adding initiatives as part of preparing assets for sale including oversight and management of capex investments, issuance of town planning and building permits, lease negotiations, etc while providing regular updates to the Head of Real Estate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define short-term objectives that are imperative to ensure assets achieve maximum liquidity
- Identify and execute value-add opportunities within the portfolio
- Prepare detailed projections of returns of various scenarios to access which strategy optimizes returns
- Oversee build out projects from a commercial perspective
- Execute lease up strategies for large commercial real estate asset
- Oversee borrower led and JV development projects to ensure delivery of consensual workout strategies and control of cost
- Maintain close contact and assign work to external consultants in line with the existing plan
- Monitor the progress and performance of external consultants
- Review teasers and action plans prepared by borrowers or the asset management team
- Provide senior management with asset management reports
- Liaise with the Head of Real Estate and prepare action plans for assets.
- Professional experience of 2-3 years in a sales role, in real estate or in another sector
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties
- Knowledge of the local property market
- Commercially oriented and business acumen
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE