- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Company CSP JOINT VENTURE
CSP (Cyprus Services Provider) is a joint venture especially established to provide subcontracting services to Interserve a services, maintenance and building group which had been awarded in September 2006 the Infrastructure Service Provider (ISP) Contract with the Ministry of Defence (MoD) for the repairs, maintenance and new builds on the military bases on the island.
In order to deliver our service to the Client, we are looking to engage Quantity Surveyors for the following posts:
Quantity Surveyors (RAF Akrotiri)
The Quantity Surveyors will undertake the pre and post measurement work on the contract relating to works undertaken on the schedule of rates and also prepare bills of quantities for New Works and Discrete Works.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide pre and post quantity surveying services on the contract including the preparation of estimates and the examination and evaluation of final accounts including the measurement and assessment of works carried out on a schedule of rates basis.
- To check and value all ordered works carried out on the contract, either by DEL or supply partners, are in compliance with the contractual agreement prior to submission.
- To prepare fixed price quotations as requested by the Client and Demand Organisations.
- To assist the Commercial Manager in the production of budget and financial information relating to the contract.
- To become involved in any tendering exercises, ensuring that tenders are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures to provide transparency to the Client. Also to be involved in the tender financial assessments as required.
- To strictly adhere all HSE regulations as laid down by the company, the customer and the relevant legislation.
- To undertake any other work that is assigned to him/her by the management, relevant to his/her duties.
- Quantity Surveyors with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Working knowledge of operating schedules of rates would be advantage.
- Working knowledge of SPONS, NBA etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Produce concise information and documentation with attention to detail and presentation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within QA system environment.
- IT literate on all MS Office programs.
B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying. Membership of a professional body such as RICS would be an advantage for experienced quantity surveying applicants.
For more information on qualifications and experience required as well as on duties and responsibilities please contact Ms Janet Yianni on 25963022.
Applicants should send their C.V. with a covering letter to the following address or by email to [email protected] by 30th December 2019.
Attention to: Janet Yianni
CSP Joint Venture
PO Box 55634, Limassol 3781
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.