- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience Fresh
- Position Others
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Plastics
- Contact Person Carolos Poupas
- Company NTINOS POUPAS LTD
Quality Production Assistant (AP3)
Ntinos Poupas Ltd are a rigid plastics producer, designing and manufacturing plastic products for the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Consumer Goods & construction markets.
We are currently looking for an experienced production quality manager to join our expanding team based from our facility in Nisou – Dhali.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To ensure smooth and efficient running of the production plant machinery through our quality system meeting customer demands and the company’s commitments.
- manages daily production to ensure that products meet customer specifications in a timely fashion
- solving product and production issues
- ensure health and safety of all production staff and compliance with relevant sections of Health and Safety at Work.
- A degree in Quality Management
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels
- Ability to understand requirements from multiple discipline teams
- Experience in staff management and working with senior management
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek & Preferable English.
- Full-time, Permanent.
- Salary is based on the experience.
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
- Driving (Required)
All requests will be handled confidentially. Interested parties are kindly requested to send your cv to [email protected] position, adding the subject the and application number in the subject.