- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company FM Games
FM Games is a multinational gaming company specialising in mobile games with offices in Cyprus, Ireland, France and Greece. Our passion is making the classic games that everyone loves. Our portfolio includes more than 15 classic, puzzle and casual games, published in both iOS and Android platforms with a continuous drive to evolve and grow. We have more than 12 million users downloaded our games from around the world (USA, Australia and more).
We are seeking a passionate QA Team Lead to join our growing organization. You will be part of a multinational team, responsible to assure the quality of our games across mobile platforms.
- Functional, Performance, Usability, and Compatibility testing of mobile games
- Define quality procedures, always putting the end user experience foremost
- Create and maintain test plans
- Create bug tickets and maintain bug database
- Work closely with product team and developers to establish quality control in various projects.
- Develop new processes to meet business needs
- 4+ years QA experience, preferably in mobile
- 2+ years experience as a QA Lead
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Skill and familiarity with testing tools and bug/test case management software
- Working knowledge of current mobile QA tools, processes, and principles
- Ability to pivot and work on many tasks and projects at once
- Experience working closely with customer service groups
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for gaming
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with Charles, Xcode & Android Studio, Fabric, Firebase, Jira Administration
- Scripting/basic coding knowledge
- Familiar with Unity game engine
- Familiar on submitting apps to iOS and Google App Stores
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring other team members to build a strong team around them.
Our office is located in the Old port of Limassol, where you will be based. Occasionally you will be required to travel in our offices at Athens (Greece).
We are offering:
- Generous remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- 23 days off + public holidays.
- Comfortable offices in the most vibrant location of Limassol and Athens
We would be happy to receive your CV in our email address: [email protected]