- Location cyprus, limassol
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, a well established Cysec Regulated Broker, is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer for their offices in Larnaca.
The company is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients.
- Create functional and technical design documents
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Create test plans, test cases, test execution, test automation and reporting activities in an active
- development environment
- Create efficient procedures in the test engineering process
- Increase the overall testing capability of the whole business
- Provide frequent status updates on QA testing status
- Identify and communicate test plan risks during daily sprint stand up meetings
- Resolve issues and implement QA best practice into the development team
- Work with development to review test coverage, scenarios, test early and often through SDLC
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- 2+ years of professional QA experience
- Good Knowledge of relevant QA technologies and methodologies
- Practical experience with Linux, such as Red Hat or Ubuntu
- Able to work in a fast paced development environment
Our client offers a salary is based on skills, qualifications and experience plus 13th salary, medical insurance, 22 days annual leave and double pay for bank holidays.