- Location cyprus,
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Company Grant Thornton Cyprus
We are looking for high calibre professionals, enthusiastic for the audit profession who really care about making a difference and creating value for themselves and others to join our Assurance Department in both our Nicosia and Limassol offices. Role Description: To work as part of a team, effectively and efficiently, to meet and exceed client expectations. The right candidates must be / have:
- A vision and drive for success and be motivated towards their personal and professional development.
- A positive can attitude, high degree of responsibility and take ownership of their assignments, clients and careers
- Share the CLEARR values of Grant Thornton (Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect, Responsibility)
- ACCA / ACA Qualified or in the process of pursuing a professional qualification (Semi Qualified, Affiliate or about to become Qualified)
- Eager to learn and follow the Company’s audit methodology
- Minimum 2 years of relevant hands on audit experience is a must
- Good up to date working knowledge of IFRSs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong command of the Greek and English languages (written and verbal)
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of MS Office
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates according to qualifications and experience including 13th salary, medical insurance and a number of opportunities for professional and personal growth through our Grant Thornton International network.
If you believe that Grant Thornton is the right place for you, you have the right attitude, skills and aspiration for success, we invite you to click here and submit your application.