- Location cyprus, limassol
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Sales
- Company SPECTUS Co LTD
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Purchasing & Logistics Manager is responsible for maintaining and overseeing Purchasing Processes. The Purchasing Manager is responsible for working with counterparts at SPECTUS Co LTD, to enhance the purchasing procedures, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and data management, business processes, management reporting and looks for opportunities to improve the current systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To co-ordinate the procurement and purchasing of products for SPECTUS Co LTD and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Monitor and adjust purchased inventory levels by regularly reviewing past, present and future product demands based on historical data and forecasted sales.
- Ensure inventory is well managed by assisting with cycle counts and stock takings
- Work with Management to develop long-term goals and objectives for the purchasing department and track performance of different product categories.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Good at negotiating, networking and dealing with numbers
- Planning and Organizing – Sets clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self and others
- Teamwork – Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or logistics, or other relevant degree from a recognised University
- Minimum experience
- 3+ yrs. exp. with purchasing/logistical duties
- International logistics experience
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in both verbal and written Greek and English.
- Good organisational skills to prioritising tasks and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, positive and willing to learn and adapt to market changes
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and uphold the integrity of the company.
A generous remuneration package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected] quoting reference Log/2020/01.