- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
On behalf of our client, an IT Company offering CRM solutions and products with international clients, we are looking to recruit a Project Manager for its offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the delivery of high-quality CRM projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Determine the needs of each project and the required business and technical resources to implement CRM systems.
- Manage program plan and project plan as well as related activities.
- Participate in the resource capacity planning to efficiently and proactively allocate resources (internal and/or external from contracted partners).
- Plan and execute the implementation of the project while providing regular progress updates to the client.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client’s organisation, business needs, and challenges of their industry.
- Ensure that project communication best practises are followed throughout the system implementation.
- Ensure expectations between the client and the company are well set and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team and the Client to alleviate risk to the project and develop mitigation methods to ensure that it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost.
- Manage risks and governance for each project work stream and ensure all dependencies are identified, labelled, and managed.
- Assign responsibilities to relevant resources and track accordingly while identifying and managing any impediments that might surface.
- Define project specific deliverables/project plan and work with clients and team members to review and align on specific milestones and success criteria. Facilitate client approval and sign-off of milestone achievement.
- Facilitate project status meetings, prepare documentation, manage client expectations, and project scope including keeping meeting notes, provide clarity on responsibility assignment (RACI) and keeping major internal and external stakeholders informed.
- The majority of Company’s clients are located outside Cyprus. The successful candidate will have to travel (depending on the project demands) to client headquarters (mostly in Europe). Travelling time of up to 25% should be expected and will be reimbursed accordingly.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Up to 3 years of experience in IT, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in participating in complex business/integration projects.
- Experience in working with business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment, passionate and innovative.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English. Greek will be an additional advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or related fields of study. Other degrees and disciplines will be considered with relevant work experience.
- Project management or applicable technical certifications (PMI, Prince2, CAPM, CSM, MPM or equivalent) are desirable but not mandatory.
- Track record in delivering IT projects in the fields of CRM and/or ERP or other bespoke applications will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent project planning, budget, scoping, costing and scheduling ability.
- Previous consulting experience would be considered an advantage.
- Technical experience will be considered as an advantage.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE282677