- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company NetU Consultants Ltd.
The role revolves around the on-going Project Management activities associated with the implementation of large scale Information Technology projects for public sector organizations, as well as the implementation of leading international Business Applications represented by NetU.
- University graduate in Business or Information Technology related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with project management software such as Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- PRINCE2 or PMI certification will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in projects for public sector organizations will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work well with customers and partners through excellent relationship management to achieve challenging deadlines and outcomes
- A solid commercial understanding of managing risk within a project management environment, with experience of appropriate financial controls
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Greek.
A very competitive remuneration package including provident fund, life and medical insurance will be offered to the successful candidate, suited to and based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please use this link to access our E-recruitment System
NetU is a leading IT solutions and services organization in the Eastern Mediterranean region with offices in Cyprus and Greece. Since its founding in 1991, has been consistently selected by medium and large organizations to be their IT business partner, to help them achieve their corporate objectives and obtain a competitive advantage. By identifying ways to seamlessly integrate business processes and technology, NetU empowers its customers to reap the benefits of IT; whether investing for the first time, upgrading or optimizing existing systems. Cultivating co-operative rather than exclusive relationships with market leaders enables us to recommend and deliver the most solution, yielding the highest return. Today is recognized as a major Integrator in the region and has developed strong local and international activity. As such, it should come as no surprise that our customers include the largest and most successful organizations in the region.