Project Manager (Contractor, 12 Month Duration)
- Industry Accounting
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager (Contractor) to support our Project Management team in Nicosia. The team is responsible for ensuring a high project success rate for all projects managed by the Company.
The Project Manager will lead and manage global projects of varying size through their end to end project lifecycle. They will work with clients and internal teams to ensure resources are managed, client requirements are translated into business requirements, and solutions are agreed and delivered to plan, on time and budget, and to a high standard. They will be responsible and accountable for projects’ key performance indicators and overall success.
The Project Manager will provide project approval and guidance including strategic business/ technology planning and decision-making. They will be involved in project monitoring and tracking using project management methodologies and deal with issues and risk management aiming to facilitate change where possible and presenting status updates to internal & external stakeholders, as required.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- 5 years+ of proven end to end project management experience in Financial Services industry (preferably Payment Systems industry)
- Experience managing multiple client projects in a virtual and multi-national team environment with a track record of successful delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at different levels with a variety of stakeholders and lead multiple teams working under pressure
- Experience with project management methodologies (MS Project, Six Sigma, Prince 2)
- Experience creating and maintaining project documentation – project plans, RAID, dashboards etc
- IT experience in application development, life-cycle methodology and banking/card applications
- Ability to direct project outcomes based on long-term business objectives and handle tasks of high complexity and risk
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, Business or Finance
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to learn new technologies and handle tasks of varying complexities
- PMI / PMP certified or equivalent desired
- Flexibility to travel as required is a must
- PC skills including MS Office & MS Project
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours with clients & teams in different time zones when required.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 30th November 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.